Leialti minimalista.

quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2008

Life Collector

A Collector is anyone who is insanely-obsessive for something, it can be anything, it can be really anything. It's one of those things everyone does in one stage of their lives (the snack's industries makes a lot of money, thanks to that) there is this idea that is the kind of thing you have to do to die assured that you lived, like playing a random strip game.

Collectors would let go of all their dignity [aka money] and money to obtain the items of their collections. I am a collector and fortunaley I do not have to spend a fortune to obtain the items of my collections: random photographies supposed to be cute and random book passages supposed to be cute. I use the photographies to mark the books I'm reading, I could use them to mark only the supposed to be cute parts, but I don't have photographies enough. And, actually, I don't need to mark the books I'm reading, because I do remember the page in which I stopped by memory, but it is somehow poetic to mark the page of a book with a marble sidewalk or with an eternal-smile. Of course, it would be even better if I could mark the pages with smileys-smiles, of these I'm a well succeeded collector.


Será que consigo ser um tradutor bem sucedido de mim mesmo?

Nenhum comentário:

Sitemeter